VOX V9 powerful voice activated UHF bug
VOX V9 voice activated bug is a very powerful and stable surveillance device. A VOX is a listening device, a spying bug, that works only during conversations.
VOX V9 voice activated bug is a very powerful and stable surveillance device.
What is so special about it?
Well, this is not an ordinary spying bug. VOX V9 voice activated uses a 9V battery because we need power.
And what is a VOX anyway? A VOX is a listening device, a spying bug, that works only during conversations.
When there is no one around, it is on standby status, but if someone speaks, the UHF transmitter begins working.
The VOX V9 voice activated bug checks during about half minute if there are voices near it (several foot away).
If it is quiet, it returns to standby and doesn’t draw current from battery.
There is no reason to spend money then no one is at home or during sleeping, and the VOX bug saves money.
This particular voice activated spying bug is powerful and will do the job easily.
It will transmit the all the conversations loud and clear, to a distant UHF receiver.
The external small and thin microphone makes it very simple to hide
We also sell 3 different receivers that are matching the spy bug VOX and you may find them here:
However you may use your own UHF receiver.
- Working Voltage: 9V ALKALINE battery.
- Dimension: only 4 X 2.5 cm !
- External microphone, 4mm diameter on 5.5 cm cable.
- Estimated transmitting range: (Up to 700m – LOS on clear)
- Frequency range of: 418MHz or 433MHz Crystal Controlled for high stability and privacy.
- Sensitive small microphone. Perceives a whisper from 10m, loud and clear. You won’t omit a whisper.
- The device will work up to 2 weeks connected to a 9V battery (alkaline), depending on the freshness and brand.*
- Professional gild plated PCB for extra stability.
The default frequency is 433.xxx MHz, but we can supply on demand 418MHz too.
433 MHz, 418 MHz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.