Cheapest UHF listening device using button battery
Our smallest and cheapest listening device, yet very powerful and stable, uses button type batteries, as CR2430 and CR2032. This bug transmits on the UHF band, ~ 433MHz.
54 in stock
Cheapest UHF spying bug using button type batteries
Our smallest and cheapest UHF listening device, yet very powerful and stable.
This transmitter uses button type batteries, as CR2430 and CR2032. This bug transmits on the UHF band, ~ 433MHz.
Most importantly, the spying listening device also uses a built in stabilization, and a special power output.
The antenna is only 17cm (6.7″) long, flexible and thin, therefore it is very easy to conceal everywhere.
It has a perfect audio sound and it sounds loud and clear.
As soon as you insert the batteries, and it begins to transmit to a distant UHF receiver.
The microphone is very sensitive, and it may pick up a voice from distance, covering a large area.
The small UHF spying bug uses the Narrow band and FM, therefore most of output power is redirected to the output.
This cheap audio bug features a very powerful transmission, for long distances.
We also sell 3 different receivers that are matching the spy bug VOX and you may find them here:
- Operating Voltage: 2 x 3V Lithium cells (From CR2032 to CR2450)
- Up to 43 transmitting hours, more than any small transmitter (draws only 25 mA).
- Minimized current from battery.
- Board Dimension: The Diameter is only 2.45cm (1.0″)!
- Transmitter’s frequency range: NFM (UHF) 433.6-433.9MHz STABILIZED.
- Long transmitting distance: up to 500 m on clear. (L.O.S).
- Using encapsulating, for safety and security !!!
- The device comes coated with special material.
- Penetrates through walls and ceilings.
- Very simple usage.
- Miniature sensitive microphone
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.