BUG V3 programmable bug device UHF long microphone
52 in stock
BUG V3 programmable bug, is an extremely powerful professional high power listening device.
The BUG V3 can use two types of batteries: 3V button type (CR2450), or two AAA batteries.
What is it good for? How does it work?
In general, Power Bugs are not limited to just a few frequencies.
Programmable bug listening device begins transmitting as soon as it is connected to the battery
A Power BUG transmits on the UHF band. This is a programmable spying listening device without VOX.
We are programming every device to the required frequency and level in our lab, for your privacy
There are almost endless frequencies to chose, between 400 to 460MHz, and we will program it as required by you.
BUG V3 programmable bug uses a sophisticated micro-processor, in addition to other professional components.
We supply it with 2 options:
You may use the button battery CR2450.
You also can use 2 AAA batteries for prolonged transmitting time.
In addition, BUG V3 uses an external microphone, and this is undoubtedly very important when comes to conceal it.
You may use your own receiver, in case that you have one, but in case you don’t have:
Transceiver FM UHF extremely sensitive
- Working Voltage: 3V, ONE X Lithium ( CR2450 to CR2477) OR 2 X AAA batteries.
- The battery-holder for external batteries uses an ON-OFF switch.
- External, just 4mm diameter microphone.
- Programmable bug listening device
- Board Dimension: The Diameter is only 2.4 cm (Less than 1.0″)!
- Transmitter’s frequency range: NFM (UHF) 400-459.99MHz CRYSTAL STABILIZED.
- Long transmitting range: up to 3000 m² on line of sight. (L.O.S). Special powerful design.
- Using a microprocessor SMD, for more stability and range (MIL SPECS 0.0001% accuracy).
- Frequency programmable (In our lab).
- The transmissions penetrate through walls and ceilings.
- Professional gold plated board, for extra stability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.